Welch Hornsby was founded in 1988 as a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a regional, independent and fee-only firm serving clients in over 15 states, our purpose is straightforward. Our mission is unwavering. Build and preserve the wealth of individuals, families, and institutional clients. For nearly 30 years our focused approach has served individuals and families, endowments, foundations, corporate and municipal retirement plans, and other institutional entities.
Welch Hornsby is seeking a Guest Services associate for its Montgomery, AL office. This position leads all aspects of the guest experience in the office. This includes warm interaction with every guest in our offices, providing a hospitable and high sensory experience. Even beyond a warm interface with guests, we desire a proactive and creative approach to the physical presentation of the offices, particularly those areas guests will traffic. Detailed attention to cleanliness, order and brand is mission critical. Creativity and innovation are encouraged to continuously improve guest experiences. Yet all details and actions should be easily repeatable and sustainable, so guests’ experiences are consistent. Certain administrative tasks are also a component of this position.
As part of our team, our Guest Service Associates responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet and serve all guests and clients that come into the Welch Hornsby offices
- Manage phone system which includes turning on/off phones, managing the voicemail system, answering calls and transferring to the appropriate parties
- Oversee the stocking of restrooms, kitchen, conference spaces and office supplies (place orders when needed). All areas are checked once in the morning and once in the afternoon
- Police the guest areas daily. Cleaning and straightening chairs as necessary
- Assist in planning firm-wide meetings and board retreats
- Coordinate office lunches for meetings, etc.
- Set up conference space for client/advisor meetings as well as board meetings when necessary
- Retrieve all mail daily and sort accordingly
- Transcription when needed as well as other administrative responsibilities
Position requirements include, but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in customer service preferred
At Welch Hornsby our assets are our people. Part of our mission is to enrich not only the lives of our clients but also to enrich the lives of our employees and the world around us. This will be our commitment to you. Our culture and talented team earned us the top spot on the list of “Best Companies to Work for in Alabama” by Business Alabama Magazine in 2016 in Small to Medium Size category. We are always seeking committed and talented people to align with our mission and to serve our clients well.
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com.