Welch Hornsby was founded in 1988 as a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a regional, independent and fee-only firm serving clients in over 15 states, our purpose is straightforward. Our mission is unwavering. Build and preserve the wealth of individuals, families, and institutional clients. For more than 30 years our focused approach has served individuals and families, endowments, foundations, corporate and municipal retirement plans, and other institutional entities.
Within our Wealth and Institutional business lines, we are seeking a Client Services Associate in our Birmingham location with strong administrative skills, as well as highly developed interpersonal skills. This individual should demonstrate strong self-awareness and relate empathetically to people.
As part of our team, our Client Service Associates work directly with Client Advisors on various projects and perform normal administrative duties. Specifically, at Welch Hornsby a Client Services Associate:
- Leads and coordinates administrative aspects of client relationship as it relates to custodians (Schwab, Fidelity, etc.)
- Has direct communication with clients
- Procures all information needed for engagement agreements, custodian agreements, transfer forms, client profile forms and other relevant paperwork
- Coordinates all needed signatures for necessary paperwork
- Thought leader for all ongoing administrative aspects of client relationships including wires, ACH, Required Minimum Distributions, etc.
- Communicates regularly with the rest of the team on administrative status particularly during onboarding process
Position requirements include, but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- General financial knowledge is preferred
At Welch Hornsby our assets are our people. Part of our mission is to enrich not only the lives of our clients but also to enrich the lives of our employees and the world around us. This will be our commitment to you. Our culture and talented team earned us the top spot on the list of “Best Companies to Work for in Alabama” by Business Alabama Magazine in 2016 in Small to Medium Size category. We are always seeking committed and talented people to align with our mission and to serve our clients well.
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com.
Apply For This Job