Welch Hornsby, Inc. is seeking a guest services coordinator who will work full time in its Birmingham office to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Main job tasks and responsibilities include:
• Answering the telephone and directing calls
• Greeting guests entering the office
• Scheduling appointments
• Preparing correspondence and documents
• Receiving, sorting and delivering mail
• Providing general administrative and clerical support
• Monitoring and maintaining office supplies
• Keeping the guest area tidy and welcoming
Education and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Experience in customer service preferred
We would be committed to enriching your life and helping you grow professionally.
Welch Hornsby was named as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Alabama in 2016, being awarded top honors among small to medium firms. This seventh-annual survey and awards program, created by Business Alabama and Best Companies Group, identifies, recognizes, and honors the best employers in Alabama.
Apply For This Job